Marketing and Communication Specialist [0,6 – 0,8 FTE]
As Marketing and Communication Specialist you will manage, create, and build our the Sencure brand. Make sure that the world knows who we are, what we are doing, target the right customers, markets, and applications. You will be working closely with Product Management and Management to really build Sencure as a well-known player in the field of high-tech medical devices.
Sencure develops the next generation chip for healthcare devices and wearables. We believe that diagnostic procedures and patient monitoring can be done in a better way. For example, within the home environment of the patient instead of in a hospital or using wearables that provide higher quality of data. This requires specific technology that we develop together with partners. We have a young team consists of highly skilled IC designers, hardware and embedded software engineers. Our team has in total over 50 years’ experience in medical device development and business development. Now, we are looking for someone who can help us get our message to as many companies and people as possible.
- help building visuals for the company
- improve and maintain the website and LinkedIn page
- help building customer presentations
- help building and maintaining product factsheets
- help implementing and maintaining CRM
- responsible for the regular newsletters
- take care of photos of customer projects, products
- prepare product launches and market introduction
- visiting international exhibitions a few times per year
- create an employer branding strategy for Sencure
Your profile and skills
- HBO or academic degree
- 5+ years hands-on experience in marketing / graphic design / communications
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written in both Dutch and English
- living in Twente region (or willing to move there)
- Creative, get it done mentality
- Good in photography and Adobe tooling
- Experience in WordPress or other CMS
- Experience in Hubspot CRM or other marketing automation platform is a pre
- Experience in (product) photography/filmography is a pre
- Self-motivated, creative, efficient professiona
- Affinity, interest or (personal) experience with medical products or high-tech products.
What we offer
- good salary, smartphone, and laptop
- entrepreneurial startup environment with opportunities to grow
- super nice team and friendly high-tech environment
Apply for the job or do you want more information?
Do you recognize yourself in this job profile? Do not hesitate and act to become part of our family. We look forward to receiving your resume. Please send it to email@example.com or contact Jurryt Vellinga at +31 653 568 674.