As an Embedded Software Architect at Sencure, you are responsible for
the software architecture of embedded systems including wireless communication
and algorithms. Responsibilities include:
- Define, design and optimize software architecture for new and existing products
- Cooperate with hardware design group for an optimum partition between hardware and software domain
- Working within Sencure’s multidisciplinary team to define the requirements and architecture for embedded software
- Guide the software team with design and test methods
- Ensure that the team develops the embedded software according to the requirements
- Product development in our Quality Management System
Your profile and skills
- You are dynamic and highly motivated with a strong desire to develop skills in embedded software design
- You have affinity with embedded product architecture
- You have experience with (automatic) unit testing
- You have affinity with wireless communication and algorithm architecture
- You have experience with low power embedded software design
- You are familiar with Matlab/Simulink and similar tools and have an affinity with various programming languages
- You are familiar with signal processing and statistical code analysis
- You have experience with MISRA or comparable methods
- You have knowledge of IEC 62304 (is a pre)
- You have knowledge of communication protocols e.g. BLE, Wi-Fi
- You demonstrate good analytical and problem-solving skills
- You offer quality and reliability to colleagues, customers and management, willing to share knowledge and able to communicate efficiently
- You are a self-motivated, efficient professional able to work with a good autonomy and in teams
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Work within an inspiring and highly experienced multi-disciplinary design team
- An attractive wage package with several extra benefits
- Participate in exciting innovative healthcare projects
- Broad activities, including system design, with a lot of responsibilities within a flexible and growing team
Apply for the job or do you want more information?
Do you recognize yourself in this job profile?
Do not hesitate and act to become part of our family. We look forward to receiving your resume.
Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.