- BSc or MSc in Electrical engineering
- 0-5 years’ experience in test engineering
- Extremely precise in your work, critical thinking, and pro-active mind-set.
- Comfortable with a soldering iron and development tools such as Altium Designer, KiCad, etc.
- Experience in requirement management and test management.
- Design and execute test plans for verification and validation with a medical device Quality
- Management System.
- Write small test programs in Python or similar.
- Manage lab equipment, storage, test equipment.
Sencure is a dynamic start-up comprised of a team of 12 ambitious, smart, and highly motivated colleagues. We are on a mission to revolutionize remote patient monitoring and health tracking through cutting-edge biosensor technology. By harnessing the power of chip design, hardware design and medical devices, we’re pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in the field. Join us and be a part of shaping the future of healthcare!
- A position in our R&D team located in Roden or Enschede
- Room to take responsibility, put your own mark on the design
- Freedom to learn new skills, research new topics
- Flexibility to work (partly) remotely
- Salary Indication: 35 – 50K (depending on skills and relevant experience)
Apply for the job or do you want more information?
Do you recognize yourself in this job profile?
Do not hesitate and act to become part of our family. We look forward to receiving your resume.
Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.