- BSc or MSc in Electrical engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in electronics design.
- Experience in medical device development and ISO 13485 Quality Management System is a pre.
- Extremely precise in your work, critical thinking, and pro-active mind-set.
- Comfortable with development tools such as Altium Designer, KiCad.
- Comfortable with embedded software.
- A team player that is open to coach, train and help colleagues.
- Your age is not an issue!
- Create schematics and layout in KiCad or Altium designer.
- Locate and fix bugs in hardware designs.
- Run feasibility studies for future hardware design projects.
- Deliver certifiable designs and documentation that can be mass produced.
Sencure is a dynamic start-up comprised of a team of 12 ambitious, smart, and highly motivated colleagues. We are on a mission to revolutionize remote patient monitoring and health tracking through cutting-edge biosensor technology. By harnessing the power of chip design, hardware design and medical devices, we’re pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in the field. Join us and be a part of shaping the future of healthcare!
- A position in our R&D team located in Roden or Enschede
- Room to take responsibility, put your own mark on the design
- Freedom to learn new skills, research new topics
- Flexibility to work (partly) remotely
- Salary Indication: 50 – 70K (depending on skills and relevant experience)
Apply for the job or do you want more information?
Do you recognize yourself in this job profile?
Do not hesitate and act to become part of our family. We look forward to receiving your resume.
Please send it to email@example.com.