As a senior hardware engineer at Sencure, you will be responsible for the hardware architecture of our high-quality biometrical measurement platform including wireless communication and innovative signal processing algorithms. Responsibilities include:
- Define, design and optimize hardware designs & architecture for new and existing products
- Cooperate with software design group for an optimum partition between hardware and software domain
- Working within Sencure’s multidisciplinary team to define the requirements and architecture for hardware
- Guide the hardware team with designing & evaluating products and prototypes
- Ensure that the team develops the hardware according to the requirements
- Product development in our Quality Management System
- Bring innovative ideas and approaches to the table and perform feasibility studies for implementation.
Your Profile & Skills
- You are highly motivated with a strong desire to use & develop skills in hardware design
- You have 3+ years’ experience with hardware development
- You demonstrate good analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have affinity with high performance analog circuits
- You have experience with evaluating and debugging hardware designs
- You have experience with low power hardware design
- You are familiar with Altium designer and similar tools and have an affinity with MATLAB/Simulink and/or Python
- You offer quality and reliability to colleagues, customers and management, willing to share knowledge and able to communicate efficiently
- You are a self-motivated, efficient professional able to work with a good autonomy and in teams
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, both written and spoken
- Work within an inspiring and highly experienced multi-disciplinary design team
- An attractive wage package with several extra benefits
- Participate in exciting innovative healthcare projects
- Broad activities, including system design, with a lot of responsibilities within a flexible and growing team
Apply for the job or do you want more information?
Do you recognize yourself in this job profile?
Do not hesitate and act to become part of our family. We look forward to receiving your resume.
Please send it to email@example.com or contact Jurryt Vellinga at +31 653 568 674.